It has been a while some love staying at home and cozy during the cooler months but many of them going out to exercise, performing a ice skating routine or simply play with snow and also to give life to the Snowman.
Today I am going to discuss some of the steps which helps you to protect from cold temperatures:
- Drink & drink- You need to wait never get too much excited about this.Always try to drink lots of fluids, but no alcohol. Most of them think that alcohol heats you up but it’s completely opposite. Alcohol lowers your body temperatures and it’s the way better idea to drinks lots of water and also some nice soups.
- Keep clothes dry- As you might be aware of the fact when your clothes are wet your body loses heat more quickly than when we are dry. Even when you are going outside and there are some chances you may get even a little wet.
- Cover up- Your body loses heat through your skin.Similarly, when your skin exposed to the outside air, you lose heat more quickly than
if it’s covered.Cover each of the body part properly. Besides a jacket, it’s great idea to wear scarves, face-masks, earmuffs or gloves.
- Move Up- Sometimes when you feel extremely cold, you may heat up your body a bit by moving around to stay warm.
- Take break- When you find yourself shivering as this may be the sign that your body temperature is beginning to drop.It is an alarm your body releases to warn you of potential danger.
- Eat well- Besides your hot soups and drinks, there are also some foods which helps you stay warm this winter. You may try this turmeric, ginger, honey, sesame, dry fruits & eggs.
Please follow and like us: