Sweating is just an automatic process that will helps to regulate your body temperature whereas some people may result in hyperhidrosis i.e., sweat more than necessary.
Sometimes many people find sweating becomes undesirable in certain situations, if they leaves noticeable stains or patches.
There are some varieties of treatment options for people who experience an excessive sweating. This sweat management tips you may try at your home.
Nerves brings an excessive sweating, take a warm bubble bath or a cup of tea in your favourite mug.
- Avoid certain foods
Some foods may result in excessive sweating. Though, people living with hyperhidrosis should avoid the following foods:
- hot sauce & spicy foods
- Get cheked out
If sweating too much is the sign of hyperhidrosis. You need to contact with doctor if this will be the case.
- Keep yourself cool
- Sweating is one of the body's way that keeps you cooling down.In order to stay cool, you need to reduce sweat.
- In a hot weather, it becomes really effective to place a bowl of ice infront of a fan to circulate cold air around the room.
- Keep your curtains during the day in order to stop the sun from overheating your rooms.
- Intake of smaller meals will help you keep cool. Staying well hydrated will also keeps you body's temperature down.
- You must get yourself a handheld fan and keep your head & feet cool by avoiding hats and wearing open shoes.
- Apply an antiperspirant
It protects against sweat & really cares for your underarm skin. Use before go to bed at night, this ingredients inside your deodrants helps to absorb into the skin when you sleep. When wake it smells soft or beautifully from your underarms.