COVID-19 or Corona virus disease started since December 2019 in China affecting many countries globally.
From March 2020, India is badly attack with this COVID-19. Now India is the epicenter of this deadly virus. Let’s discuss how it’s effect in India:
- Still doctors, nurses & policemen are on battle with this deadly virus since March 2020.
- Globally more than 9 lakhs of people lost their lives whereas as of now deaths in India crosses 73,000.
- Around billions of people lose jobs in different sectors.
- Dangerous to travel from one place to another by any means of transportation- Check Here Travel Guidelines
- People were getting bored by watching movies daily at home as cinema halls,parks & other entertainment related places closed since lockdown.
As per the situation everyone knows about this deadly virus & how danger it is? Still many people are not aware of mask, sanitizers & never bother about precautions & this is the only reason cases are rising highly in India as compared to other countries.
On the other side, doctors, policemen, nurses fighting from day-to-night to make our country free from COVID-19.
Be alert & must follow those precautionary steps taken by Government that protects you & your family even it also helps to make our country free from this deadly virus.